- HRM 531 Week 3 Individual Compensation and Benefits Strategy 1.docx
- HRM 531 Week 3 Individual Compensation and Benefits Strategy.docx
HRM 531 Week 3 Individual Compensation and Benefits Strategy (2 Papers) NEW
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to give learners experience developing a total rewards program. Please refer to the resources below to assist with the assignment.
Resources: Human Resource Management: Ch. 11; HR-Survey; human resources department for the organization you chose; Supplemental Resources.
Choose your organization or one you know well to use for this assignment. You may use the same organization you used Week 1.
Develop 1,225-word compensation and benefits strategy for the organization.
· Discuss current trends shaping total rewards for employees in a business industry synonymous with your organization.
· Evaluate current compensation plans for that industry.
· Summarize your data in narrative and table format showing diverse levels of responsibility and compensation.
· Evaluate the market data, job data, and organizational data.
· Devise a total rewards strategy with recommendations for your organization.
· Include in table format a list of the compensation components for your plan.
· Develop a one-page survey you would use as a resource to collect information from employees about the rewards they desire in a reward package for employees. On your survey, include questions about financial rewards and non-financial rewards. Attach the survey as an Appendix. Do not administer the survey.
· Include an analysis of legislation that may impact decisions made about compensation and benefits.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
A B C D F
Enter the code in the box below: